Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well she was just. . . 19. . . (no mom, I know that it is really 17, I'm 19, okay? The song is about me)


I took a break from my paper to watch Sir Paul sing one of my favorite songs. 

I may or may not have danced through the whole thing. 

I also may or may not have prayed that I meet him before I die. 

And then I revoked that prayer because that isn't something you should pray for. 

Or as Maria would say, "It's okay, the Holy Spirit filters the prayers, so that one didn't even get in". 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have i told you lately that Maria is hilarious?

mariam

maddy said...

no before he dies.

Gunnar Hanson said...

Here is a great Vegetarian song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Es_ZCCfe14&feature=related

Emily the Magnificent. said...

Now that was uncalled for

Gunnar Hanson said...

Sorry...I was actually looking for "I am Vegan Hear Me Roar" (done to the sound track of "I am Woman Hear Me Roar." It is really funny, but the guy set it to private...so I settled for this.

Emily the Magnificent. said...

Hahaha, well I'll admit it was very funny