Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oops. .


So we all know that I don't always make the best decisions with how I spend my time. 

I mean, I have a blog. It's a given. 

I got a little sidetracked while I was doing homework. 

I decorated my binders. 

BUT, I love them now, and it makes me WANT to study. 

So really it was productive. 

This is the front of my Administration of Justice binder
It is a picture by Andy Warhol (you know, my fav) and a Robert Frost quote

And the back
Quote by Honest Abe

This is the front of my Speech binder 
Haha, I quoted Dan Quayle. I am the winner!
And the back
Evan Esar quote
I might officially have the best binders at school. I still have to do my Anthro binder. 

I figure I can leave that for tomorrow so I have something to do when I want to procrastinate. 

Anyway, back to homework. 

1 comment:

Victoria Sandberg said...

Well. . . I am going to have to comment on your binders.

They really are the coolest binders I've ever seen.

And no, I am not biased.