Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why why why?



Riddle me this: why must I procrastinate? 

I have been home since a little after 5. 

I got my text books out. That's a step. It's the only step that's been taken. 

I have been clicking on the 5 websites that I visit over and over again, and nothing is happening. 

I even find my Anthro book interesting. 

But no, I have to put it off! Why? I don't even know. 

The more I get done now the less I have to do later. 

I'm ridiculous. 

Speaking of ridiculous, Jessica Simpson thanks her fans for all their support during this hard time. 

8 comments:

maddy said...

don't even try getting my procrastination. we all know i'm the procrastinator in the family. you just had to steal my tittle. i was procrastinating first.

Emily the Magnificent. said...

Maddy, I was born first.

You always lose.

Chatty Cathy said...

Ok - Christianity, Jason, Disney (Belle!), procrastination, pack-ratting with throwing away, Christmas ... is there anything else we have in common? lol

Emily the Magnificent. said...

Ahaha, there MUST be.

Chatty Cathy said...

Omg, THE BEATLES! How could I forget the Beatles? Oh and vintage stuff - there's that too. Scary. lol

Hmmm ... how do you feel about ... peanut MnMs?

maddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily the Magnificent. said...

Peanut M&Ms are delicious. Like, they are not my favorite kind of M&Ms. . those would be peanutBUTTER M&Ms, but they are amazing none the less!

Chatty Cathy said...

I haven't tried those!

*runs to store at 1 am*

Not really. lol But I AM going to try them1