Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sweet. . . sweet irony


So we have established the fact that people at my school are somewhat stupid. 

Now, I don't think we have established the fact that I'm a pretty chatty person. I like talking. Anyway, when I'm at school, I don't talk. I could go the entire day without talking. 

Which I love. It's my time to just sit with my thoughts and try to avoid creepy boys. Think of frogger. That is like me walking through the quad. 

Today I got out of my Administration of Justice class (which serves no purpose in my life) and I overheard these two girls talking. One of the girls was complaining about something (her boyfriend maybe?) and says, "Oh my gosh, I just looked at him and said, "You are so stupid. You are one of the most dumbest people I've ever met"". 

I'm usually not a stickler on grammar. . . but. . . 

Join me next time for another episode of Irony in Action.

No comments: