Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Sunday. . .



Okay, so I know that I posted Steven Curits Chapman last Sunday, but I was listening to him again on my way to church this morning and it was so good.

I love Magnificent Obsession, because I'm an obsessive person (I know, you couldn't tell, haha) and it reminds me that God needs to be my obsession. I don't know why that is so hard. He is the only thing that makes me endlessly happy. You'd think I'd learn.

I love Children of God, because, well. . just look at the title. Children of God. Child of God. I'm a child of God. . no, really, how cool is that?
"How can we keep from singing?"
Also, SCC's son sings a couple verses on this song, which is adorable.

Okay, Miracle of the Moment is maybe one of my favorite SCC songs ever. I love the line, "So breathe it in, and breathe it out, listen to your heart beat. There's a wonder in the here and now, it's right there in front of you". So many times I get caught up in. . everything, that it's a very nice reminder.
Breathe.

No comments: