Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quote of last Thursday


So as you know, my mom and I went on a road trip. 

We stopped at In-N-Out on our way 

As we were entering the restaurant, we see 4 little girls walk out. They were probably around 8 or 9 years old, and they all have these balladeer shirts on with musical notes. 

An older women, who I'm assuming was their choir teacher approached me as I notice all these little girls staring at me with wide eyes. . . 

"My girls think they just saw their first hippie, and they are thrilled."

Hahahaha. 

I didn't even know what to say. 

Where do they live that wearing a "peace" shirt constitutes as a hippie? 

. . . and a nose ring, and a bag that says, "you and I save the world", and moccasins, and jeans with a hole, and a reusable water bottle, and aviators? 

. . . oh. . . 

No comments: