Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You can tell I am supposed to be studying when I blog so much.

STORY TIME WITH EMILY

Once upon a time there was a ceramics student named Emily. She made these wonderful casserole dishes for one of her finals projects. She was very proud of them. When she brought them home to show her mom, what should she find in not one, but two of the casserole dishes, but a boys number and email address. She wasn't sure why he would ever think it necessary to put his phone number in two different dishes. Perhaps he thought that she would be more likely to call if he was persistent. 
She didn't know what to do. She was very upset at the thought of so many pansy boys out there, not being man enough to ask out a girl directly. She thought, "he was in my class all semester, and he waits until he knows the only way he would see me again is if I would call him". 
"No, no, this wont do" she thought. "I need a man. He was creepy anyway."
Oops!
"Ah, well, he'll forget about me soon", she thought. 

And he did. 

And they all lived happily ever after. 

No comments: