Monday, December 29, 2008

Day two.

So, today, day two of the road trip, was fabulous. 

Rachel and Maria woke up around 8:30, and I woke up around 9:15. . . but that 45 minutes wasn't really sleeping time, it was half sleep, half listen to Maria talk. Which I love of course. 

We talked with my grandma for awhile, which was super fun because she is hilarious. 

Then we went to the Irvine Spectrum. 

Of course it was amazing because. . . well. . . there is a ferris wheel in the middle of the shopping center. Obviously. 


I got some ridiculous deals on clothes. I'm super excited. I probably spent to much money. . . but. . . I saved so much. . . so I don't feel so bad. . . right? Yes. 

We met Anna, Grace and Gunnar for lunch at Chipotle. It was delicious. Maria and I split a burrito and a bag of chips. My stomach was very happy. 

I dropped Maria off at the train so she could go home. That was not a happy time. 

We went back to my grandma's house and ate yummy food. 

THIS. 

Brussel sprouts are my FAVORITE. 

And home made macaroni and cheese is ALWAYS welcome.

Then we hung out with my grandparents after dinner. I love them. 

They go to bed kinda early, and Rachel and I were going to go out and do something fun. . . but we don't actually know what there is to do for fun here. 

AKA: we went and bought movies. 

We are watching this right now. 
Natalie Portman is PURE evil. 

Yikes. 

We also got Moulin Rouge and Ironman. Robert Downey Jr. FTW! 

I'm also trying to eat all my Christmas candy as quickly as possible while we watch movies. 

I'm going to try and do the whole "no eating sugar during January" thing with Maria. 

My body may go into shock because I've been basically eating sugar this whole month. 

NOT okay. 

Time to reclaim the six pack. 

No comments: