Sunday, December 28, 2008

quote of the day

So I went to the city today, and had lunch with my sister and grandparents. It was SO much fun. I love them, and it was nice to have some more personal time with them. Usually when I see them it's with my whole family, so this was nice. It reminded me of when I was little and I would go stay with them for a week. Those are probably some of my most vivid memories from my childhood. 

Anyway, the most hilarious thing was said. . I'm not sure if anyone else thinks it's funny, but I do. 

Farmor (Grandma): *puts lid on left over salad before throwing it away* I'm going to put this lid on just incase a homeless person finds it. 

Farfar (Grandpa): . . . That is thinking VERY optimistically, Barbro. 

I don't know why that cracked me up so much, but it did. 

Hooray for grandparents! 

No comments: