Sunday, March 30, 2008

Incase you need to know...


http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Diaper-Candy-Holder-Favor

I saw this online today, and I though, amazing! I mean, this is exactly what I would want to get as a favor. 

A mini diaper filled with chocolate. 

Oh wait, aren't diapers used to cover babies bottoms so they don't use the floor as a toilet?

Oh yeah. 

Sign me up. 

My apologizes if you or a loved one has ever given out a chocolate filled mini diaper. 

That was a mistake. 

Quote of the day (or, yesterday, but it was so funny): "What? Liv isn't over webkinz yet! I'm just now getting into it. Infact, I'm going to make her some webkinz bucks right now." -Nate


4 comments:

nate and britt morgan said...

I don't have a blog, so i must use yours to report the best quote of the day ever.

"their entire genitalia is internal, which is good since they slide around on their underside. that would be pretty painful."

the very very awkward lindsay museum guide, talking to small children about a gopher snake.

Emily the Magnificent. said...

Haha, I can just see Liv scrunch up her nose, tap you on the leg and say, "what is genitalia?"

maddy said...

and i thought liv was sending stuff

maddy said...

post a new post already!!