Monday, March 3, 2008

Been awhile.

So I've been pretty much asleep since last Wednesday night. 

Today someone else thought I was Jewish. 

Something that I was wanting to write about the other day, is the alarming number of people wearing hats at the gym. 

It was on Saturday, and I was doing my normal Saturday gym thing. As I looked around I noticed all these idiots wearing baseball hats. You know, the kind that are sometimes worn backwards or sideways. The bill is always flat, and you can usually find a price tag on it somewhere. 

Really? 

At the gym? 

I don't understand. 

Sometimes these stupid people will wear baggy basketball shorts. Try running on the treadmill in some of those. 

Hobviously they want to look cool while working out. Not really going so well for them. 

Oh Antioch, you are my first love.

Quote of the day: "I don't understand why people call it working out...working out what? And how come no one ever works in?
(This wasn't actually from today. But I thought it was fitting)

Everyone should watch Dexter on CBS. Seriously. 

1 comment:

The Millers said...

So, Em, thanks for sharing your address with me :) You are a super entertaining writer - I shall be a faithful reader of your life experiences!