Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"There is some warm bread in the oven for you"

So I got to work yesterday, and my co-worker looks at me and is like, "I assume you've seen this since you've already worked". 

And I was like. .. "what?" 

"You're evaluation. You got a secret shopper." 

Ugghhhhhhh. I wanted to die. 

BUT. Then I looked at it annnnndddd. . . 

I GOT A FREAKING PERFECT SCORE. 

I'm not really sure how this happened because that would require me telling them the special which never happens, and I would have to say, "there is WARM bread in the oven for you". 

How creepy is that? I hate saying that. Warm bread? Why would I say that?

Only one other person in the restaurant has gotten a perfect score.

So if you are looking for some good service. . . come to me. . . apparently. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only you were at work when I came to your restaurant....

BTW, congrats on your great review :)

mariam

Chatty Cathy said...

Warm bread in the over?

bwahaha.

I hate secret shoppers. Although I am one. Shhh.

Emily the Magnificent. said...

Hahaha, typos will be the death of me.

You're a secret shopper?! How does that work for you?