Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Say it ain't so.


I had a bad dream last night. 

I never have bad dreams. 

This was horrible. 

Every Easter we have this amazing and delicious Jello salad stuff that looks kinda like the picture above. 

It is my favorite. 

I could eat that everyday for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. 

Not even kidding. 

I dreamt that we forgot to have Jello salad. . . and I didn't realize it until after we ate our delicious Easter lunch/dinner thing. 

It was horrible. 

BUT, I get to eat Jello salad in 4 days. 


1 comment:

nate and britt morgan said...

um.....that jello salad looks like barf.....the kind we have on easter is much more beautiful. very bad representation. hmmm...i just realized that the only time i leave comments on your blog is to criticize. that's kinda sad.