Friday, November 14, 2008

Seriously guys, come on

Okay, so I am seriously not offended by swearing. Like, not at all, you may swear up a storm and I will not think any less of you 

(well, I might think you sound retarded, and that you are completely uncreative in the English language department)

I don't think that swearing is wrong, I just think that it's not polite. 

Especially for girls.

But, one thing I don't like is people taking the Lord's name in vain. 

I'm not talking about "oh my god",  I'm talking about the people, at my work for example, who today decided that the phrase of choice would be "Jesus f*cking Christ" 

Like, really? Really? 

It was just lame. 

So, from now on, my new favorite thing to say in anger will be: 

Brigham freaking Young.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 

I'm sorry if this post was offensive to anyone.. . wait, who are we kidding , no I'm not. =)

No comments: