Sunday, February 24, 2008

So uh...

First posts are always awkward. Maybe I should just end this one now. 
No. . . that's too much work. Let's just pretend this isn't my first post. 

     Well, this has been an exciting past five minutes. I started a little blog thing. Not only did I NOT have to specify my gender if I didn't want to, but I also had the option to post my astrological sign, and my chinese animal year thing. I'm a snake. Watch out year of the rat. Watch out. 
     
     Bam, new paragraph. That was actually a big deal, because I suck at remembering to make paragraphs. So, my inspiration for beginning this blog was my Yoga instructor, Rob. . . or is it Rod? I can't remember. Anyway, I'll have too explain him later, when my thoughts are a little clearer. 
     
     Something I would like to tell everyone before I forget, is my epic experience at Walmart yesterday.

 First, let's pretend that I don't shop at Walmart. 

The Wallacemart next to my house is pretty classy, let me tell you. I mean, does your Walmart have an old person handing out stickers on your way out the door? I bet not. Anyway, mine does. 
As my mom, Maddy, and I approached the garden center, I could have sworn I thought I heard Gabriel's horn, it was that beautiful. As we walked closer I realized that it was not Gabriel's horn, but rather, yodeling. 

My sticker lady was yodeling. 

This wasn't your run of the mill Swiss Alps yodeling. It was like Snow White ride at Disneyland yodeling. You know what I'm talking about. When the dwarves are dancing in the house. I actually got excited for a second because I thought that I was at Disneyland. 

Lesson learned: If your Walmart doesn't make you feel like you are at Disneyland, it's time to find a new place to shop. 

Quote of the day: "So, we just have to keep doing it" (Most likely you will never understand these, but I find them hilarious)

No comments: