Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year


Since we are on this theme of sicknesses I really think that it is time for me to blog about Christmas. 

*sigh*

I miss it. 

I probably think about how I want it to be Thanksgiving/Christmas time every other day. 

Not even exaggerating (I spelled that right on my first try!)

For instance, just a second ago I was on the toilet reading an out-dated Time magazine, and there was a picture of Christmas shoppers. 

My heart actually hurt. Not just like, aw I love Christmas. . . no, like, oh man, I am so depressed that it is not Christmas. 

Not only that, but every time a month goes by and it is the 1st I get so excited because I know I am just that much closer to Christmas. 

I hate the summer for the fact that it is lacking a Christmas. 

I haven't decided yet if it is a bad thing that I love Christmas so much. 

I wish whoo-ville was real, and I could live in it. 

I mean seriously, a town where they get ready for Christmas all year. Sign me up. 

Stupid Cindy-loo. Not excited about Christmas. She didn't know how good she had it. 

My favorite movie is It's A Wonderful Life. That and Muppet Christmas Carol (Hello? Uncle?), and White Christmas (Mr. Bones feels crackalin, haha, that's a good one) and any claymation made for TV movie (He's Mr. Green Christmas, he's Mr Sun). All my favorite. . . well, It's A Wonderful Life comes first (Mr. Martini, how bout some wine!)

Oh my goodness. 

I love it all. 

I mean, when is there another time that you can eat candy and cookies for a month straight? And give really fun gifts, and listen to special music, and put a tree in your house?

It's just amazing! The most amazing thing ever invented. 




No comments: