Friday, May 18, 2012

So much time.


So this whole graduation thing is strange. 

Combined with trying to blog again makes it even stranger. 

For the past two years I have thought about school. That's it. 

Even when I wasn't at school or doing homework, there would always be a nagging voice inside of me reminding me of the loads of things I needed to get done. 

During the summer I would think about what classes I would be taking in the fall, what books I needed to order, blah blah blah. 

Now I have tons of time. This time does not involve thinking about school at all because. . . I graduated.

So I have come to the realization that UC Berkeley has been stealing all of my thoughts for the past two years. 

So my mind has been pretty blank this week. 

The moral of the story: I'm super thankful for television. 

No comments: